Equine-facilitated human development is a short-term intervention, through which you can learn to:
- Alleviate anxiety and stress, and increase the sense of well-being
- Use emotion as information, rather than be consumed or overwhelmed by it
- Live in the now, rather than dwell on the past or worry about the future
- Speak your truth and be more authentic
- Increase confidence
- Refine leadership abilities
- Nurture healthy boundaries in relationships
- Develop clarity around choices and decisions
- Increase focus and concentration
- Overcome blocks and move smoothly through change in life
Typically, anywhere between one and three sessions are sufficient to create significant new learning, and the benefits are sustained and multidimensional. Each session lasts about two hours. No riding is involved, and individuals with fear of horses can be accommodated.
The sessions take place at Hacienda Palugo, near the town of Pifo, about a 40min drive from the city center of Quito, Ecuador.
To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Dorota Raciborska and Momo Riding, 2016-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dorota Raciborska and Momo Riding with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.